Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 157-splish splash Jackson's reading in the bath


I'm ready for bed- so just pictures tonight, but there are some good ones. I'm letting you have a glimpse of my favorite time of night, the bedtime routine. It starts with dinner, then drink some water and chill, naked playtime while I get everything ready, clean up the toys while the water runs, then bath, dry off, brush teeth, get dressed, nurse, bed. Sometimes I sneak a book in our routine, but mainly our bedtime reading is done in the bath. He LOVES everyone of his bath books (but I wish we had more b/c the same 4 get old!). He smiles on every page and looks at me if I don't read it right. He even "pets" anything with eyes.
First time with raw apple slices- he did awesome
Yeah, so the spoon is more of a toy when I don't put food on it for him, but he loves it
reading 2 books at once
Mom- you aren't reading fast enough!
Scrub the piggy little man- not splash him!
"petting" little quack
I just read the rhyme at the end of Barnyard Bath
Now he's reading it by himself- upside down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.