Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 163- shopping :)


We spent the day shopping at Clarksburg so there aren't a whole lot of pictures. Jackson spent the day screaming happy screams for attention, sticking out his tongue repeatedly, and waving to anyone who would look at him. He was such a ham! Here are the three pictures we took after bath time, getting ready for bed.
Mom's letting me play after my bath- too good to be true!
What the heck Mom- I thought that you were letting me play tonight :(
Oh, the seahorse- fine, you win, I'll sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.