Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 155- mommy's helper


There are a couple of pictures from Jackson this morning, but I didn't have my camera when I needed this evening! Jackson came outside with me to "help" me weed the strawberries and pick the ripe ones. As I picked I put them in a bucket- I look over and see a red faced/red handed/ red clothed little boy with a smile, chomping away. What I don't see- the strawberries I picked. I guess this garden was planted just for him this year :)

Showing off my new sesame street diaper that mom won me

standing tall with a cute butt :)

silly mom- I don't do socks
Haha- you can't make me wear them
I'm so proud of Jackson- when he rolls, he rolls to his books
Look mom- I can read!
His favorite book today- Baby Hears!
Mad at dad b/c he's paying more attention to Bernie
Mom told Dad to come and get me, but he just takes my picture instead- jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.