Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 151- it's so HOT (I love it!)


I'm so loving this weather and cannot wait until summer. 6 more days with kids- 8 more days total! After Jackson's night from Hell with teething last night, I hated to wake him this morning (and I hated to get up!) I did get a couple of pictures of him in his wool shorties. I LOVE them. For wool they were pretty cheap and they make fabulous PJs that he can wear every night. I have one more pair on the way so that I can rotate the shorties throughout the summer as I wash and lanolize them.

He came home and took a great nap, I had to wake him up then too. Tomorrow his 1 year old friend will be at Ms. Brenda's so I know he won't nap much and will be sleepy then too. Since his teething is so bad right now, he's not drinking much milk- but man is he eating. For dinner he had some veggies, an entire tilapia fillet, and 2 big pieces of watermelon. It was straight from the fridge and must have been heaven on his gums b/c he did not want to put it down.

After that he was a drooly, sticky mess- but a cute and happy one at that. He went down easy and has been asleep for an hour. He didn't drink much so I'm sure I'll be up around 2 to feed him, but if that's it- I can handle it.

Here are my favorite pictures from today:
Sleeping baby :)
showing off his big muscles that pull all toys and apparatuses to him so he doesn't have to crawl
sticky, drooly mess
Happy kid- best thing about this diaper= above the train it says "chew chew" totally made for Jackson and why I got it for $5 (but hey- it works!)
yeah- he dragged that whole toy to him... someday he'll realize it's easier for him to move himself instead of the entire room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.