Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 122- Good Mood, just not on camera


Jackson really wants to stand all of the time. He can't do it on his own yet, so he fusses until I give him my hands to pull himself up on and hold on. This has made taking pictures very difficult! However, I will definitely take a few days of crappy pics to help this little squirmer get mobile. Too bad he's too stubborn to crawl, it's driving him crazy that he can't get where he wants to go. I'm definitely in trouble when he finally figures this all out. I hope the dogs are enjoying their peace now, I'm not sure how much longer it's going to last!
getting into his outside toys
favorite toy- because he can chew on it
lots to choose from
the grass is pokey
mom, I want to stand up
the sun is bright
picking flowers
the only smile I got, when he was trying to steal the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.