Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 140- Packing up


We're getting as much packed up tonight as we can. It's been a busy week, but I feel like I'm starting to catch up on paperwork. Only 12 school days left- that's crazy!

Jackson was a very sleepy kid today. I had to wake him up from his evening nap to eat and get a bath, but I think if I would have let him, he would have slept through the night. I just needed to get in his room to wash the diapers and pack his clothes.

Russell and I had Wendy's so Jackson got leftover spaghetti. I was going to make him something else, but he was so cranky and he never turns down pasta. Thank goodness it worked!

Here are a few quick pics from in between sleeping tonight. I can't wait to share pictures from the beach and the zoo this weekend!
Yummy puffs help take the sting away from being woken up
He loves playing "catch"
Spaghetti monster is back
I did try and give him some chicken- not interested
Jackson's new growth chart- it was free except I had to pay $5 for shipping from paper cotiere https://www.papercoterie.com/ It came with a free necklace too :) I love it and so does Jackson. He talks to the little boy in the tree and laughs and laughs. Goofy kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.