Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 126- Happy Friday


First, I have to start today by saying congrats to my friend Amy on her beautiful baby boy- Kipton. Today's work day was cut short with a call from the sitter about Jackson's diaper rash, it started to bleed. So off to the drs we went. We got some antibiotic cream and he's cut off of fruit. We have a weekend full of naked baby time ahead of us, so he should heal soon. That stomach bug is still haunting us!

Jackson took a good nap when we got home and then we got a chance to play. Russell made breakfast for dinner and Jackson loved everything (of course). Then it was time for naked play time, bath time, breathing treatment, and bed. I'm hoping he sleeps well tonight b/c I'm beat! But if he doesn't I will have to stay away from the computer and nap when he does tomorrow.










I am so excited tonight- I got my prize pack from Mama and Ruby's Easter Egg Hunt. It is so awesome! The ladies donated some awesome things. There is laundry detergent, a nursing/teething necklace, a newborn diaper, a cool 80's diaper, bibs, burp cloths, ice packs, lip balm, cd safe diaper cream, oatmeal bath (which Jackson is going to try out tomorrow!), a hat, and so much more. I'm so grateful to have won this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.