Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 148- bloody mess


We had a pretty good day today. Jackson had a great time at Katie's bridal shower, he and I got an afternoon nap, and then we went and got plants to start our garden tomorrow.
Enjoying his morning nap in the greenline diaper that I won
His first lollipop (don't worry- it's organic fruit and more like a gummy)
Yum
He gave himself a bloody nose- he inherited this from me, poor kid
Goofy kid
So proud of himself (and yes he's teething, but he tears off all his bibs so he just has a permanently wet shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.