Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 124- one more long day


Tomorrow is my last day of tutoring. It was a lot of fun, but made for some REALLY long days. I didn't get to spend a ton of time with Jackson and his bedtime got pushed back b/c it's too hard to get home at 6 and have him fed, played with, and a bath by 8. I'm really looking forward to being home by 4:30 every day and having some great time with Jackson, walking the dogs, and playing outside. Here are some pics of Jackson doing naked butt playtime (healing from a strawberry/pineapple diarrhea rash) and watching sesame street.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.