Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 58- Beautiful day


I was subpeonaed to family court tomorrow so I have to finish my lesson plans for the sub. I hate writing sub plans, they are so much more detailed and not what I really want done with my kids- blah. Thankfully court isn't until 9:15 so I have time to run to school, print it out, and make copies.
Anyway- today was beautiful, but Jackson slept a lot so we just ended up playing in the backyard. I have pics from all different things today so I'll just caption the pictures.
He wants to see what Russell is doing, but won't let go of Joe dog
Petting Joe
Being a ham
Investigating the grass- it's his first time on it
Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.