Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 43- Sick baby :(


Jackson picked up a pretty bad chest cold so I'm going to make this short. I have a feeling we'll be up a lot tonight. He was in pretty good spirits this morning despite the cough so I was still able to make his 1/2 birthday cake and get a couple of pictures of him with it. I was also able to get him to do his Valentine's Day pictures. I couldn't find any boy Valentine shirts I liked, so I made one instead.
Jackson's 1/2 Birthday Cake!
He had fun grabbing at it, but don't worry he didn't eat any!
He did think it was funny though.
His Valentine's Day diaper
I can't get him to stay on his belly at all- here he is rolling over about 10 seconds after I laid him down.
Watching Dad play Call of Duty
Showing off the shirt I made him- now I have to wash this whole outfit so he can wear it again Monday.
Crazy hair!
Big boy!
Yummy flowers
What am I supposed to do with these?
His teeth are bugging him too :(
"Reading the sign"
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.