Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 35- Black and Gold work/sitters day


Well in honor of the February challenge- it's Friday. I needed Friday this week and I made it there tired, but unscathed. It was a long day at school as many of the kids were having as hard a time as a full days work as the teachers were.

Here is a picture from this morning when Jackson and I were just about ready to leave. I think I'm going to need to move his bedtime earlier and start bath when he shows signs of tiredness after 7, not 7:30 because I'm having to wake him up at 6:30 everyday. He's in a good mood when I wake him up, but I feel like he's not getting enough sleep if I'm waking him up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.