Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 57- Motivation


So Jackson has zero motivation to crawl, roll to his stomach, push up on his arms, or do anything that involves being on his tummy. He can roll from tummy to back and does that as soon as we start to move him on his stomach for tummy time. So today I put him in an inspirational onesie and the funny thing is it sort of worked. We got 3 minutes straight of tummy time! He slept beyond wonderfully last night-14 hours! I was up for 5 of those hours checking to make sure he was OK. So here are some pictures from today. I've given up on the weekly challenges- I'm lucky just to remember to take a picture, let alone have a specific thing I'm supposed to take a picture of!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.