Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 45- Sick day #1



Jackson has RSV. So he has to do breathing treatments. He's been a trooper about all of it, but I'm tired so I'm just going to post a picture of him doing his treatment tonight. I have a couple of other pics, but I forgot the camera in his room and he's sleeping- so I'll add them tomorrow morning. He has to do breathing treatments every 4-6 hours and the nebulizers they make are so cute. We picked out the dog one. It "lives" in a dog house. We'll be home again healing tomorrow so I'll try to have a better post then.



Ok I lied- I found the camera, I moved it out of his room after all. So here are the rest of the pics I wanted to share from today.

Enjoying his second breathing treatment
Where's Jackson?
Little baby, big (I mean medium) dog
Jackson loves it when Joe licks his hand
Look mom, I'm standing like a big boy
This isn't a dog bed, it's a baby chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.