Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 100- Sunny Sunday


I have an IEP to get done so that tomorrow I can take a nap between my doctor's appointment and court. Today was a pretty good day. He was in a much better mood this morning after a pretty rough night. This afternoon he was back to grouchy. He's drooling so much he's choking on it so I figure there are some more teeth on the way. After how miserable he was last night, we gave him some tylenol tonight so hopefully it'll be a better night.
Here are some pics from today.
There's a smile hiding under the hat, he's playing peek-a-boo
Cool dude, just relaxing in the swing
Just chillin'
Loving the swings

Tired, but ready for a walk
That walk was exhausting
Big boy dressed like daddy today, hunting themed shirt and camo shorts (thank Nathan and Julia!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.