Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 95- Stand up tall


Jackson loves to stand up. He can't do it on his own yet, but he loves to hold onto me and pull himself up. Then just stand. I have a hard time getting him to sit now. I'm excited that he has learned this new skill, but it makes things like bath time a little tougher. He will stiffen his legs and his body when you try to make him sit, making it very difficult to put him any other way than standing.

His other new favorite thing- mustard. He is so his momma's boy. He had a little mustard with a pretzel this past Sunday. He loved it so much, he actually ate some right off my finger and said "more" (which at this point and time ranges from "Mmm" to "mo" but it is consistent when he wants more food). Now he didn't get any more then, but I did put some mustard on his cauliflower tonight to encourage him to eat it. The little booger sucked off all of the mustard and then through the cauliflower onto the floor. He definitely has no trouble communicating his likes and dislikes when it comes to food.

He had a very vocal night last night, so while he got a lot of sleep-I did not. So I'm headed to bed early tonight!

Concentrating hard b/c I'm only holding him up by his belt loop
Happy Baby
Sucking the mustard off of the cauliflower
Messy mustard face
You want me to sit? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.