Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 94- B-e-a-u-tiful day!


I love, love, love weather like we had today. I even love the thunderstorms that will be putting me to sleep shortly. Today Jackson, Joe, Bernie and I enjoyed a nice long walk around the neighborhoods. Then Jackson and I played out front while Joe and Bernie lounged in the back. Jackson just looks so much bigger and older in shorts than he does in pants (at least to me). I don't know, maybe it just hit me that he's getting bigger. He's in 6-9 month clothing and they are a little big on him, so he's not super big- but he seems it to me. He's getting stronger- I have a feeling he's going to get mobile on me pretty soon. He loves to stand and is pulling up using me any chance he gets. He's starting to take steps while holding my hands too.

He got to enjoy bare feet this afternoon. He wasn't so sure of the grass at first, but he warmed up to it. He loved being able to play with his toes in the stroller. I can't wait until summer!
Not so psyched for the ride, but he did enjoy it once we got moving
Conked out by the time we got home- he did stay up and chat through 1/2 of it though
No so sure about the grass
His sad face- he didn't like the grass touching his legs
All better- standing up and watching a car- holding on 1 handed :)
Much happier with the grass now
Mom- I'm bored and tired, can we go inside yet?
Decided picking grass was a good way to pass the time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.