Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 108- Road to Recovery


Jackson's not sleeping well tonight, so it's another short one. He's had a decent day, but has been very cuddly- which isn't like him. So I know he's still not feeling well. The medicine is helping his breathing though- I just wish I could get a few more smiles and laughs out of him. I have been really spoiled by how happy he is all the time.
Tomorrow I have big plans to get things cleaned and done so that I can have fun when my family comes to visit and not feel like I have a million things to do when school starts back up. So Jackson and I will be cleaning machines tomorrow :)





Finally got a smile today
How he spent most of the day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.