Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 110- Bed head



We had a little break in the weather today, so Jackson and I had some outside time. I got a picture that shows Jackson's top teeth too, which is very hard to do. He hides them from us and won't ever let us check out to see how many teeth he has unless he bites us.

My mom and George are visiting, so it'll be short today.

Serious case of bed head
Still mad because Bernie won't play with him
Playing the "drums" while I unload the dishwasher
Playing hard
Laughing at the wind
Started getting really windy, so I had to go get his jacket


Two big top teeth!
Playing with my phone
Picnic snack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.