Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 88- Play Time



Jackson has started separation anxiety. When does it peak? Oh, just 2 am after I put him back down from feeding him. He doesn't like for me to leave the room. I will calm him enough to where he just is talking, not crying and then leave him. He then talks for over an hour. He's been doing this 2-3 times a night. He isn't napping well for Ms. Brenda either, but nonetheless- we still get a smiling kid!

Today was the last day of technology committee! That means no more meetings, however we pick up Tuesday tutoring next week. These long days are rough, thankfully, I'm down to only tutoring- which I get paid for. I also get Monday's with Jackson now- so that's a good thing. This has been a really long week already- 19 days until spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.