Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 75- happy saint patrick's day wvu fans

Our battle with the teething monster continues. Jackson woke up with a temp of 101. I was able to get it down to normal after 1 1/2 hours with motrin and a cold washcloth to chew on. He screamed almost the whole 1 1/2 hours unless he was being held. Normally that's fine with me, we'll cuddle- but when I'm try to get to school, it's not too easy.


One thing that's awesome about Jackson though, is that once he feels better he's pretty much in a good mood the rest of the day. So I have a messy face Jackson picture in his St. Patrick's day outfit b/c we had to wear our green today to make way for our Mountaineer attire tomorrow. (b/c basketball totally usurps holidays anytime) Those are babylegs from CCBaby if anyone is interested btw!

I also have a picture of him hamming it up in the chair right before bath time. I had to get his thermometer to check his temp before his bath and he loves to sit like a big boy by himself, so I grabbed a quick picture.


Finally, because I love his laughter, I have a video of him laughing about me calling him stinky butt. Let me tell you, he was one gassy kid tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.