Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 85- Big Boy Bath Tub



Well, basketball is over for this year. The kids did great. They won the first game and everyone got a lot of playing time. They lost the second game by one point, but it was a great game from start to finish.
Jackson got some time with Dad today while I coached. I put one of the pictures Russell took from breakfast up.
We had a lot of play time, he's doing much better and the finger is healing well. We practiced some tummy time- which made Jackson mad. He can sit up from laying down now as long as he has something to hold on to (but Ms. Brenda said he did it without any help Friday!). He's also getting much better at using my hands to pull himself up to standing. He did a lot of work and I think we are finally getting back to an 8:00 bedtime.
As the title of today's post indicates, Jackson moved to the big boy bath tub. He was a little nervous at first, and still wasn't 100% sure by the end. He's afraid of losing his balance I think. I did turn him sideways so he could see me and not feel so lost in the big tub. He warmed up to read his water book and play with his whale from Uncle Ryan. He was able to give a smile for his bath song and patty cake and even splashed me once.

Finally, I have a picture of him in his good mama good.night snapless diaper. It's sooooooooo soft. I'll have to use it a few times before I review it, but I love how soft it is, that it's a lay in soaker and doubler so I can put all the absorbency I need up in front. The picture after that is the Sbish soaker over it- should be an awesome night time combination. He has to wear 12 month PJs over this diaper though, because it's pretty tight in his 6-9month PJs. Some of the other diapers, like piddle poddles still leave plenty of room though.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.