Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 81- Looking for 666


All my paperwork for tomorrow is finally done, but so am I. Jackson has been in such a silly, giggly mood today. He's happy and easy going. However, he's begun a sadistic little fascination with biting while nursing. Well it hurts! So I say ouch as somberly as possible and the little booger cracks up laughing every time! Blood- well that's even funnier. I'm really hoping he gets out of this stage soon.
To remind myself why I love him, here are some cute pics from today. He was really tired by dinner and kept rubbing his eyes with food in his hands- so that's why he's covered in food.

They look so sad :(
That's better
I made a mess
Want a hug?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.