Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 78- A day in the park


Russell is gone fishing all weekend so Jackson, Joe, Bernie and I are get the house to ourselves. It was beautiful weather so we spent the afternoon (after our very sad loss) at the park. First Jackson and I braved city park and hung out on the swings, but after 2 little kid fist fights and not such awesome parenting full of cussing and threats, we decided to pick up Joe and the Bern and head to Riverbend.
The dogs were AWESOME to walk with. I was worried b/c it's been awhile since they've walked with the stroller, but they were pros. Looking forward to going again. Below are some of my favorite pics from the day.
The last is a blurry pic of Jackson's new ailment- a rash which covers his back and belly. If you have any suggestions, I'm open. It doesn't seem to bother him, but I wish I knew what caused it!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.