Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 66- Busy Day


Jackson went to sleep with a smile on his face, which is always a great night. He was in a fabulous mood today and we actually got to play for a good 40 minutes in his room tonight. Normally on late nights I barely get to play at all. He ate another big dinner too. I'm in between laundry and dishes, but wanted to share my happy boy. I'm so thankful for our exersaucer. When I first get home he plays in there and watches sesame street while I take care of the dogs, unpack, and pump. He very rarely gets fussy and it makes my life so much easier. In return I save all other chores for after he goes to bed so the rest of the night is dedicated to him.
Oh and I scheduled his Easter pics for March 25th- I'm really excited because they will be taken with real bunnies, now I just have to go and pick out an outfit for him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.