Thursday, December 30, 2010

One Year Ago Today

It's amazing the difference a year makes.  One year ago today I had my first prenatal appointment.  Due to some bleeding I was rushed over for an ultrasound.  A very patient ultrasound tech waited for Russell to come over from Stonewall Jackson.  I got to hear Jackson's heartbeat for the first time.  So for my first photo posting (though the challenge doesn't start for a couple more days) I am posting the amazing difference a year makes with a picture of the ultrasound and my 15 lb 3oz baby boy one year later. 
Here is Jackson- His head is to the left of the arrow, he is the size of a lima bean


                            One year later 15 lbs 3 oz practicing sitting on his own, full of giggles and smiles!

This really puts what a miracle it is into perspective for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About This Blog

This blog will document the lives of Jackson, Joe, and Bernie throughout 2011. The purpose of this blog is to learn to celebrate and appreciate something every day. It will also have comments from me about being a new mom, trying to raise a child to appreciate and respect all things in nature.